- • Opportunity to attend at all keynote addresses, and a selection of roundtables and briefings
- • A unique opportunity for engagement with key national and European policy makers
- • Opportunity to put questions to leading policy makers and thought leaders
- • The possibility of expanding your understanding of European and international affairs
- • The potential to develop a network of links with organisations and individuals of interest to you
- • Certified Continuous Professional Development (CPD) credits for barristers attending IIEA events.
Eligibility: Self-Employed Individuals, Retirees, Post Graduate Students, Academics, etc.
Rate: €250 per annum