The Institute of International and European Affairs, a leading independent think-tank based in Dublin, Ireland, is seeking a full-time Senior Researcher for the research department. The successful candidate will manage the EU 27 Project reporting to the Director of Research.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter with the subject line ‘Future of Europe Senior Researcher’ to Fionnuala Keane at [email protected] by Friday 1 March February 2019. Applications will be processed on receipt and interviews will be on a rolling basis from Monday 25 February until the position is filled.
Please read Responsibilities, Requirements and Application details below.
The main responsibilities of this position include:
- Taking a leading role and managing implementation of our Future of EU27 project
- Tracking Policy actions and proposals from the EU Institutions
- Providing regular briefing notes on developments in the policy area and contributing to publications/writing policy papers
- Organising programme of keynote addresses and workshops with high-level policy makers and thought leaders as part of the IIEA’s events programme
- Liaising with group chair, members and minuting meetings
- 1st class or high 2.1 post-graduate degree in related field such as European Studies, Law, Political Economy or Political Science
- At least five years’ work experience in related field
- Experience in project management
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Attention to detail, accuracy and efficiency
- Ability to multitask and strong organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to deal with high-level dignitaries
- Editing and proofing skills
- To apply please send a CV and covering letter with the subject line “Future of Europe/Senior Researcher – Application” to Fionnuala Keane at [email protected] by close of business on Friday 1 March 2019.
- Please state your availability in your cover letter.