The Institute Holds Its 2012 AGM17 Apr 2012
On Wednesday last, 11 April 2012, the IIEA held its Annual General Meeting (AGM) to review the Institute’s activities in 2011 and plan for the year ahead. The AGM was preceded by an Extraordinary General Meeting (EGM) to decide on changes to the Institute’s Memoradum and Articles of Association.
The IIEA 2011 Annual Report, a special edition to celebrate twenty years of the Institute, was considered at the AGM. It outlines the Institute’s work during 2011, including over 140 keynote addresses, roundtable discussions, seminars and conferences featuring Heads of State, Ministers, senior policy-makers, business people and thought leaders from Ireland and around the world.
The Annual Report also featured the E View project, carried out by the IIEA between 1 February 2011 and 31 January 2012. The Institute won a contract from the European Parliament to run this innovative project, which centred around the creation of infographics to illustrate economic trends.
You can download the 2011 Annual Report here.
- Job: Researcher/Policy Analyst - Energy and Environment
- IIEA Paper cited in The Times
- IIEA Seminar on EU-Japan Relations
- IIEA marks 50th anniversary of the Élysée Treaty
- Job: Motion Graphic Designer/Graphic and Multimedia Designer
- IIEA Brussels Branch 20th Anniversary Dinner
- Change of time – Isabella Lövin event
- IIEA Jobs: Researcher/Policy Analyst Position Available
- IIEA selected for European Parliament framework partnership
- Irish Times Covers IIEA Justice Publication
- Brendan Halligan address at the Parnell summer school
- Major Conference on Exiting the Crisis
- Vote on Stability Treaty Crucial for Energy Financing
- Managing Director of the Institute of International Finance, Washington DC, to speak at IIEA
- The IIEA launches "Stability Treaty" web page