Job: Motion Graphic Designer/Graphic and Multimedia Designer14 Dec 2012
The IIEA are delighted to announce they are currently seeking a full-time (Mon-Fri) multimedia designer with experience in motion graphic design and static infographic design to join our vibrant creative team for a six-month period working on an innovative European Parliament project.
View the full job spec and find out how to apply here.
Deadline for applications is Tuesday, 8 Jan 2013.
- IIEA Director General appointed to the Global Panel of Agriculture and Food Systems for Nutrition
- Irish Times review of Britain and Europe: The Endgame
- An Taoiseach, Enda Kenny T.D., receives a copy of Britain and Europe: The Endgame – An Irish Perspective
- IIEA Senior Fellow on Climate Policy appointed to Ireland’s Expert Advisory Council on Climate Change
- Media coverage of the Belfast launch of the IIEA book Britain and Europe: The Endgame – An Irish Perspective
- IIEA/RDS's Climate-Smart Agriculture Project Covered in Irish Times
- New IIEA publication on German-Russian relations
- IIEA book Britain and Europe: The Endgame reviewed by the Financial Times
- Creative Department Internship Opportunity
- Tribute to John Pinder
- 'Britain and Europe: The Endgame - An Irish Perspective' media coverage - 08 Apr 2015
- Brendan Halligan, Chairman & Founder of the IIEA appearing on Newstalk
- Now available in hard copy 'Britain and Europe: The Endgame - An Irish Perspective'
- Kevin Leydon writes about 'Britain and Europe: The Endgame - An Irish Perspective'.
- 'Britain and Europe: The Endgame - An Irish Perspective' media coverage - 26 Mar 2015