Job: Motion Graphic Designer/Graphic and Multimedia Designer14 Dec 2012
The IIEA are delighted to announce they are currently seeking a full-time (Mon-Fri) multimedia designer with experience in motion graphic design and static infographic design to join our vibrant creative team for a six-month period working on an innovative European Parliament project.
View the full job spec and find out how to apply here.
Deadline for applications is Tuesday, 8 Jan 2013.
- IIEA article in German Council on Foreign Relations Journal
- Speech by Catherine Day to the IIEA
- IIEA in La Republica
- IIEA Nominated for Digital Media Award
- Chief Economist quoted in Le Figaro
- An Tánaiste, Eamon Gilmore T.D., addresses the IIEA
- Looking for a Christmas Gift Idea?
- Berlin Foreign Policy Forum
- IIEA Nominated for Eircom Spiders Award
- Stop Climate Chaos private roundtable talk on ‘the projected economic impacts of climate change on Irish Agriculture’ (co-hosted by the IIEA) discussed by Frank McDonald in The Irish Times
- Dan O’Brien Appointed as Chief Economist at the IIEA
- Parking Restrictions on North Great Georges Street
- Appointment of Tom Arnold as Director General
- Irish EU Presidency and IIEA host conference on Western Balkans
- IIEA Paper cited in The Times