Job: Motion Graphic Designer/Graphic and Multimedia Designer14 Dec 2012
The IIEA are delighted to announce they are currently seeking a full-time (Mon-Fri) multimedia designer with experience in motion graphic design and static infographic design to join our vibrant creative team for a six-month period working on an innovative European Parliament project.
View the full job spec and find out how to apply here.
Deadline for applications is Tuesday, 8 Jan 2013.
- IIEA DG speaks on policies for global food and nutrition security at international conference in San Francisco.
- Op-ed on the place of agriculture at UN climate talks by IIEA Senior Research Fellow
- IIEA Ranked as 24th Most Influential Think Tank Globally in Field of Climate Change
- IIEA Chairman, Brendan Halligan, leads delegation to Bejing in June
- IIEA China Policy Analyst speaks at SAAS conference in Shanghai
- IIEA Researcher Participates in U.S. Data Privacy Study Trip
- IIEA Appoints Joe Curtin as Senior Research Fellow for Climate Change Policy
- IIEA on RTE's Prime Time
- IIEA article in German Council on Foreign Relations Journal
- Speech by Catherine Day to the IIEA
- IIEA in La Republica
- IIEA Nominated for Digital Media Award
- Chief Economist quoted in Le Figaro
- An Tánaiste, Eamon Gilmore T.D., addresses the IIEA
- Looking for a Christmas Gift Idea?