IIEA Seminar on EU-Japan Relations27 Feb 2013
In advance of the forthcoming EU-Japan summit in March 2013 under the auspices of the Irish Presidency of the Council of the EU, the IIEA and Japanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs jointly hosted a seminar on EU-Japan relations. See link.
- Climate-Smart Agriculture: Survey Results
- IIEA Director General appointed to the Global Panel of Agriculture and Food Systems for Nutrition
- Irish Times review of Britain and Europe: The Endgame
- An Taoiseach, Enda Kenny T.D., receives a copy of Britain and Europe: The Endgame – An Irish Perspective
- IIEA Senior Fellow on Climate Policy appointed to Ireland’s Expert Advisory Council on Climate Change
- Media coverage of the Belfast launch of the IIEA book Britain and Europe: The Endgame – An Irish Perspective
- IIEA/RDS's Climate-Smart Agriculture Project Covered in Irish Times
- New IIEA publication on German-Russian relations
- IIEA book Britain and Europe: The Endgame reviewed by the Financial Times
- Creative Department Internship Opportunity
- Tribute to John Pinder
- 'Britain and Europe: The Endgame - An Irish Perspective' media coverage - 08 Apr 2015
- Brendan Halligan, Chairman & Founder of the IIEA appearing on Newstalk
- Now available in hard copy 'Britain and Europe: The Endgame - An Irish Perspective'
- Kevin Leydon writes about 'Britain and Europe: The Endgame - An Irish Perspective'.