IIEA Seminar on EU-Japan Relations27 Feb 2013
In advance of the forthcoming EU-Japan summit in March 2013 under the auspices of the Irish Presidency of the Council of the EU, the IIEA and Japanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs jointly hosted a seminar on EU-Japan relations. See link.
- Barry Andrews appointed as Director General.
- Taoiseach addresses the IIEA
- New job opportunities at the IIEA
- Media Coverage of Brexit Status Report Launch
- New publication - Finding Our Bearings: European Security Challenges in the Era of Trump and Brexit
- Recent obituaries
- Celebrating 60 Years Japan - Ireland Diplomatic Relations
- Current Vacancies at the IIEA
- Symposium on China Studies 2016
- IIEA Presents to Oireachtas Committee On Climate Action
- Mary Robinson and Tom Arnold appointed by the UN Secretary General to the new Lead Group of the Scaling Up Nutrition (SUN) Movement.
- IIEA Analysis of climate targets and implications for fiscal space covered in Irish Times
- Commissioner Phil Hogan speech at IIEA Brussels AGM
- Political commitment required to establish Ireland as global leader in climate-smart agriculture
- IIEA and Department of Foreign Affairs Symposium in Buenos Aires