IIEA Seminar on EU-Japan Relations27 Feb 2013
In advance of the forthcoming EU-Japan summit in March 2013 under the auspices of the Irish Presidency of the Council of the EU, the IIEA and Japanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs jointly hosted a seminar on EU-Japan relations. See link.
- Brendan Halligan, Chairman & Founder of the IIEA appearing on Newstalk
- Now available in hard copy 'Britain and Europe: The Endgame - An Irish Perspective'
- Kevin Leydon writes about 'Britain and Europe: The Endgame - An Irish Perspective'.
- 'Britain and Europe: The Endgame - An Irish Perspective' media coverage - 26 Mar 2015
- 'Britain and Europe: The Endgame - An Irish Perspective' media coverage - 25 Mar 2015
- Current Vacancies at the IIEA
- IEA Opinion Piece in Irish Times on Economics of Wind Energy
- Launch of IIEA/RDS Leadership Forum on Climate Smart Agriculture
- Global Index ranks IIEA as Ireland’s top think tank
- IIEA Climate Report covered in the Irish Independent
- IIEA Banking Union report in the Irish Independent
- IIEA Senior Research Fellow Discusses Climate Report on RTE News
- IIEA Media Coverage - 20 Oct 2014
- IIEA in the Irish Times -17 Oct 2014
- IIEA in the Irish Times - 16 Oct 2014