We are delighted to announce we are currently seeking a full-time Researcher/Policy Analyst in the area of 'Energy and Innovation'. We also have an Intern vacancy available immediately. READ MORE ->
Mary Robinson and Tom Arnold appointed by the UN Secretary General to the new Lead Group of the Scaling Up Nutrition (SUN) Movement.21 Sep 2016
The IIEA's analysis of the implications of 2020 and 2030 climate and renewables targets.
Transcript of Commissioner Phil Hogan’s speech in honour of IIEA Chairman, Brendan Halligan
Press Release - Climate-Smart Agriculture Leadership Forum
On 6-7 June 2016, the IIEA, CARI, and the Irish Embassy in Buenos Aires co-hosted a two-day symposium in Buenos Aires
"Brexit will have immediate, dramatic, and profound consequences for all parties. Ireland is the EU country most exposed to the risks of Brexit and will be disproportionately affected by the UK vote”, said Tom Arnold, DG IIEA this morning.
IIEA Brexit content appearing in the national news.
The IIEA Director General, Tom Arnold, has expressed his deep sympathy with Brendan Cox and his family on the terrible loss of his wife, Jo Cox, MP last Thursday, 16th June 2016.
Tom Arnold, Director General of the Institute of International and European Affairs (IIEA) has been elected to the membership of the Royal Irish Academy (RIA), as one of 22 people elected for their outstanding achievements as researchers.
- New Vacancy at the IIEA
- Mary Robinson and Tom Arnold appointed by the UN Secretary General to the new Lead Group of the Scaling Up Nutrition (SUN) Movement.
- IIEA Analysis of climate targets and implications for fiscal space covered in Irish Times
- Commissioner Phil Hogan speech at IIEA Brussels AGM
- Political commitment required to establish Ireland as global leader in climate-smart agriculture
- IIEA and Department of Foreign Affairs Symposium in Buenos Aires
- Brexit – A disproportionate impact upon ireland
- Brexit content in the news
- Jo Cox, MP, RIP
- Royal Irish Academy elects IIEA Director General, Tom Arnold as new member
- IIEA Founder Brendan Halligan awarded with Légion d’Honneur
- IIEA Brexit microsite now live
- Current Vacancies at the IIEA
- IIEA Senior Fellow, Pat Cox, leads EP report on Ukraine
- Summit on Addressing Large Movements of Refugees and Migrants to be held in UN General Assembly in September 2016