The IIEA is pleased to announce the appointment of Joe Curtin as a Senior Research Fellow with responsibility for climate change policy.
Joseph Curtin, IIEA Research Associate speaks on RTE's Prime Time about Climate Change
IIEA UK Researcher, James Kilcourse, has published an article on ‘Britain Outside Europe? The Irish View’ for the foreign policy journal of the German Council on Foreign Relations.
European Commission Secretary General, Catherine Day, spoke at the IIEA on 24 January 2014.
IIEA Chief Economist quoted in Italian newspaper, La Republica.
IIEA nominated for the Samsung Digital Media Awards in the Best Public Life category
The IIEA Chief Economist was quoted in the French daily newspaper Le Figaro on 16 December 2013.
On 13 December 2013, An Tánaiste, Eamon Gilmore, delivered a keynote address to the IIEA on the subject: Ireland - Beyond the Troika Programme.
Give a great value present that brings enjoyment all year! This card is an ideal gift for a friend, family member or anyone who enjoys keeping up with international and European affairs.
IIEA Researcher James Kilcourse attended a high-level foreign policy forum in Berlin in November 2013.
- IIEA Appoints Joe Curtin as Senior Research Fellow for Climate Change Policy
- IIEA on RTE's Prime Time
- IIEA article in German Council on Foreign Relations Journal
- Speech by Catherine Day to the IIEA
- IIEA in La Republica
- IIEA Nominated for Digital Media Award
- Chief Economist quoted in Le Figaro
- An Tánaiste, Eamon Gilmore T.D., addresses the IIEA
- Looking for a Christmas Gift Idea?
- Berlin Foreign Policy Forum
- IIEA Nominated for Eircom Spiders Award
- Stop Climate Chaos private roundtable talk on ‘the projected economic impacts of climate change on Irish Agriculture’ (co-hosted by the IIEA) discussed by Frank McDonald in The Irish Times
- Dan O’Brien Appointed as Chief Economist at the IIEA
- Parking Restrictions on North Great Georges Street
- Appointment of Tom Arnold as Director General