Barry Andrews appointed as Director General of the Institute of International and European Affairs.
Address by the Taoiseach to the Institute of International and European Affairs on 'Ireland at the heart of a changing European Union', Dublin, 15 February 2017
We are delighted to announce that the IIEA, is seeking a new full-time policy analyst / researcher for the following research area: Future of Europe.
A number of media outlets covered the IIEA’s Brexit Status Report Launch, which took place in the Gresham Hotel, Dublin, on Tuesday 17 January 2017.
This paper attempts to discern the direction of international security policy in 2017 and to set out the challenges for European security, and their implications for Ireland. Written by Patrick Keatinge
Recent weeks have seen the passing of three individuals with significant links to the Institute in its early years.
On the 10th January Minister Charles Flanagan, launched a report by the IIEA, commissioned by the Department of Foreign Affairs & Trade, which examines relations between Ireland and Japan across a wide range of areas.
We are delighted to announce we are currently seeking a full-time Researcher/Policy Analyst in the area of 'Energy and Innovation'.
- Barry Andrews appointed as Director General.
- Taoiseach addresses the IIEA
- New job opportunities at the IIEA
- Media Coverage of Brexit Status Report Launch
- New publication - Finding Our Bearings: European Security Challenges in the Era of Trump and Brexit
- Recent obituaries
- Celebrating 60 Years Japan - Ireland Diplomatic Relations
- Current Vacancies at the IIEA
- Symposium on China Studies 2016
- IIEA Presents to Oireachtas Committee On Climate Action
- Mary Robinson and Tom Arnold appointed by the UN Secretary General to the new Lead Group of the Scaling Up Nutrition (SUN) Movement.
- IIEA Analysis of climate targets and implications for fiscal space covered in Irish Times
- Commissioner Phil Hogan speech at IIEA Brussels AGM
- Political commitment required to establish Ireland as global leader in climate-smart agriculture
- IIEA and Department of Foreign Affairs Symposium in Buenos Aires