The Irish EU Presidency and the IIEA hosted a conference on the Western Balkans on Friday, 24 May 2013.
IIEA Paper cited in The Times, Untying the Knot? Ireland, the UK and the EU
On 25 February 2013, the IIEA joint-hosted a seminar on EU-Japan relations with the Japanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
On Monday, 21 January 2013, the IIEA marked the 50th anniversary of the Élysée Treaty with a high-level lunch and an event featuring French, German and Irish speakers.
Motion Graphic Designer/Graphic and Multimedia Designer Job Available.
On 3 October 2012, the IIEA Brussels Branch celebrated its twentieth anniversary with a formal dinner at which Taoiseach Enda Kenny TD was the guest of honour.
Isabella Lovin will speak at the later time of 3.00p.m. on 1 October 2012.
The Institute is delighted to announce it is currently seeking a full-time policy analyst/ researcher for the following research areas of 'Digital Future' and 'Justice'. You find the Responsibilities, Requirements and Application details here.
The Institute has been selected as a framework partner of the European Parliament for the period October 2013-September 2015.
On 6 August 2012, the Irish Times Legal Affairs Correspondent, Carol Coulter, reviewed the recent IIEA publication, European Criminal Justice Post-Lisbon: An Irish Perspecitive
- Irish EU Presidency and IIEA host conference on Western Balkans
- IIEA Paper cited in The Times
- IIEA Seminar on EU-Japan Relations
- IIEA marks 50th anniversary of the Élysée Treaty
- Job: Motion Graphic Designer/Graphic and Multimedia Designer
- IIEA Brussels Branch 20th Anniversary Dinner
- Change of time – Isabella Lövin event
- IIEA Jobs: Researcher/Policy Analyst Position Available
- IIEA selected for European Parliament framework partnership
- Irish Times Covers IIEA Justice Publication
- Brendan Halligan address at the Parnell summer school
- Major Conference on Exiting the Crisis
- Vote on Stability Treaty Crucial for Energy Financing
- Managing Director of the Institute of International Finance, Washington DC, to speak at IIEA
- The IIEA launches "Stability Treaty" web page