"Brexit will have immediate, dramatic, and profound consequences for all parties. Ireland is the EU country most exposed to the risks of Brexit and will be disproportionately affected by the UK vote”, said Tom Arnold, DG IIEA this morning.
IIEA Brexit content appearing in the national news.
The IIEA Director General, Tom Arnold, has expressed his deep sympathy with Brendan Cox and his family on the terrible loss of his wife, Jo Cox, MP last Thursday, 16th June 2016.
Tom Arnold, Director General of the Institute of International and European Affairs (IIEA) has been elected to the membership of the Royal Irish Academy (RIA), as one of 22 people elected for their outstanding achievements as researchers.
French Ambassador awards IIEA Founder Brendan Halligan with Légion d’Honneur
The IIEA Brexit microsite is now live, where you can find the latest blogs, publications and events from the Institute's UK Project Group.
The IIEA are currently seeking a multimedia design intern with excellent knowledge and understanding of motion graphic design and static infographic design to join our vibrant creative team for a three to six month period starting immediately.
The European Parliament has recently published a new Report and Roadmap on internal reform and capacity-building for the Ukrainian Parliament (Verkhovna Rada). The report arises from the European Parliament’s Needs Assessment Mission to the Verkhovna Rada between September 2015 and February 2016, which was led by IIEA Senior Fellow, Pat Cox.
Summit on Addressing Large Movements of Refugees and Migrants to be held in UN General Assembly in September 201617 Feb 2016
Ireland will be a co-facilitator in advance of the UN Summit on Addressing Large Movements of Refugees and Migrants to be held in UN General Assembly in September 2016
The Institute of International and European Affairs (IIEA) has been ranked as Ireland’s leading think tank by the Global Go To Think Tank Index. The 2015 Index was launched on 27 January 2016 in the World Bank in Washington D.C.
- Brexit – A disproportionate impact upon ireland
- Brexit content in the news
- Jo Cox, MP, RIP
- Royal Irish Academy elects IIEA Director General, Tom Arnold as new member
- IIEA Founder Brendan Halligan awarded with Légion d’Honneur
- IIEA Brexit microsite now live
- New - Multimedia Design & Production Internship available at the IIEA now
- IIEA Senior Fellow, Pat Cox, leads EP report on Ukraine
- Summit on Addressing Large Movements of Refugees and Migrants to be held in UN General Assembly in September 2016
- Global Index ranks IIEA as Ireland's top think tank
- New Digital researcher job at the IIEA available now
- Daithi O’Ceallaigh gives evidence to Scottish Parliament
- New IIEA publication:The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- The Garret FitzGerald Gold Medal Celebratory Dinner
- Happy Christmas from the IIEA