The IIEA is the highest ranked Irish think tank in the Global Go To Think Tank Index, at no. 40 in Western Europe.
The IIEA's assessment of the October European Council Conclusions was covered in the Irish Independent.
We are delighted to announce we are currently seeking a full-time Creative Director to join our creative department; a full-time Researcher/Policy Analyst in the area of 'Digital Future and Justice & Home Affairs' and another full-time Researcher/Policy Analyst in the area of 'China and Security and Defence Policy' to join our research team. READ MORE ->
IIEA Senior Research Fellow, Joseph Curtin, outlined the main findings of the IPCC's 5th Assessment report on RTE's 6-1 news.
Several media outlets published coverage of President Higgins’ keynote speech to the Institute of International and European Affairs (IIEA). President Higgins spoke about the need for ethical growth and social cohesion to accompany fiscal adjustment across Europe, and whether growth has become an end rather than a means.
An editorial piece in the Irish Times on 17 October 2014 discussed a keynote speech by President Higgins at the Institute of International and European Affairs (IIEA). In this speech advocated an economic revival across Europe which incorporates an ethical and socially cohesive approach for the Europe’s citizens.
In the Irish Times, Stephen Collins reported on President Higgins’ speech at the Institute of International and European Affairs (IIEA). The article discusses President Higgins’ assertion that European integration is on a fragile path, balancing fiscal adjustment with social discontent.
President Michael D. Higgins’ address to the IIEA on Wednesday, 15 October 2014 was featured in the Irish Independent on Thursday 16 October 2014. In the address, President Higgins reminded policy makers in the EU that economic integration should be ethical, and promote social cohesion and solidarity; economic growth should promote social goods; and that a strategy for the ethical deliver of these goods should be designed.
IIEA DG Tom Arnold delivers 23rd Leonard Abrahamson Memorial Lecture on ‘Can World Hunger be ended by 2030’06 Oct 2014
Tom Arnold, Director General of the Institute of International and European Affairs (IIEA) has delivered the RCSI (Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland) 23rd Leonard Abrahamson Lecture in Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital, Drogheda on 2 October 2014.
- Global Index ranks IIEA as Ireland’s top think tank
- IIEA Climate Report covered in the Irish Independent
- IIEA Banking Union report in the Irish Independent
- Creative Director & Research Jobs at the IIEA
- IIEA Senior Research Fellow Discusses Climate Report on RTE News
- IIEA Media Coverage - 20 Oct 2014
- IIEA in the Irish Times -17 Oct 2014
- IIEA in the Irish Times - 16 Oct 2014
- IIEA in the Irish Independent -16 Oct 2014
- IIEA DG Tom Arnold delivers 23rd Leonard Abrahamson Memorial Lecture on ‘Can World Hunger be ended by 2030’
- London Global Convention 2014
- Taoiseach Enda Kenny, Mary Robinson and Tom Arnold to speak at Climate Summit in New York
- Tánaiste launches Report on climate action
- IIEA DG Tom Arnold Irish Times OP ED: Developing Irish Leadership in Climate-Smart Agriculture
- Publication on ‘The United Kingdom and the European Union’