Corporate Membership is designed for all organisations that recognise international and European affairs as centrally important to the advancement of both their business, and Ireland’s position in the EU and the global community.
This package is intended for those organisations wishing to further their knowledge and understanding of the international and European dimension of key policy areas. As a Corporate Member you will be afforded the opportunity to share expertise, exchange opinions, and discuss pressing issues with key industry stakeholders, major policy makers, and opinion influencers.
There are two levels of Corporate Membership based on the size of your organisation: Large Corporate Membership (Lg); and Small Corporate Membership (Sm).
• Entitlement of senior staff to attend keynote events at the Institute affording them the possibility to access key policy makers and thought leaders
• Opportunity for all of your staff to attend open events at the Institute
• In addition to attending open IIEA events, corporate members can be invited to attend monthly meetings of the 20 or so Working Groups on sector - specific or policy - specific topics in the Institute
• Membership of the Institute can form an integral part of your organisation’s staff benefit package
• Opportunity for your new staff to develop expertise in key policy areas of interest to your organisation
• The access and insights derived from membership of the IIEA will give your company a competitive advantage and the opportunity to be the leading organisation in your sector
• Direct access by telephone and email to IIEA research expertise for advice and information on issue areas that are relevant to your business
• Opportunity to sponsor events, lecture series or lunches with high level guests
• Opportunity to hire the elegant premises of the Institute for events.
Eligibility: Government Departments, Government Agencies, Multi-National Corporations, Large Companies & Firms, Large Membership Organisations
For further information on how to become a member please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 (0) 1 8746756.